Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Recent Small Paintings










Route 66, 6x6
Oil on Gessoed Masonite










"Red Friday", 6x6
Oil on Gessoed Masonite


I painted these two paintings one after the other.

I'm loving the small panels because I can paint quite quickly and spontaneously with lots of paints. Modifying and doing over are quite easy. They can also provide me a feel of what bigger paintings with the same theme can look like.

Today, for the record, I set up an ebay store to sell my small paintings. I don't know how it'll go, so I'm a little nervous. I don't really know what my paintings are worth and what the market is like. There are tons of paintings out there, some are originals, some are copies. But I know that if I keep on painting and get better everyday, some people might appreciate my work. I have everything to gain, especially, by doing it, as an incentive to keep painting. Wish me luck! I will soon put these up to my ebay store when I sum up courage. Please come visit!

Please contact me, or visit my web site to see more paintings. Thank you so much for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment